Children At Play Signs Available Through the City

Do you live on a busy street? 
Do you have a lot of kids playing in your area?
Call the City of Big Lake at 325-884-2511 to request a 'Children at Play' sign to be installed on your street or block.
City Secretary Stacey Stroud said that the city will take each request and conduct a study to see if a sign is necessary at the location.
Once it is deemed needed the city will install the signs at no-cost to the homeowners on the block. 
Stoud said the city is currently working to install the signs on South Railroad Street due to the high amount of truck traffic, and also near the Josh Mitchell Memorial Park off of Montana Avenue and 9th Street.

The Big Lake Wildcat

707 N. Florida St.
PO Box 946
Big Lake, TX 76932
PH: (325) 884-2215
FAX: (325) 884-5771