Letter to the Editor
- Letters to the editor are welcomed as a means of encouraging discussion of public concerns. Submission of a letter does not necessarily guarantee publication. Letters may be edited for grammar, style, or length.
- All letters must be signed and must include the author's town of residence. Letters will not be printed with author's name withheld.
- All letters must include a telephone number for verification purposes. (Your phone number will not be printed.)
- To improve your chances for publication, type and double space your letter, stick to one main topic, and keep it brief.
- Letters submitted to this newspaper become the property of The Wildcat and will not be return